FOR EXPLORE BRISTOL
Highlight the outdoor and unique travel assets of the Bristol region, through its scenic beauty and outdoor activities. An emphasis on fall foliage is encouraged.
THE SHOT LIST
- Cumberland Park (Take the Stage & War Memorial as well)
- Downtown Bristol (Candid shots of people/models encouraged)
- Mendota Trail
- Osceola Island – trails and water, beauty
- Rooster Front Park (waterfall for sure)
- South Holston River
- South Holston Lake (hopefully a boat or two will go by)
- South Holston Dam
- Steele Creek Park
- Sugar Hollow Park (wetlands, some of the trail areas)
- Weir Dam
Activities that highlight Bristol are a bonus: hiking, mountain biking, fishing, fly fishing, paddling, boating, etc.